Services We Offer
As an independent, locally owned, dually-registered financial planning firm, Lesko has access to nearly all available mutual fund families (load and no-load) and ETFs, life and LTC insurance and variable annuity companies, enabling us to provide investment opportunities as diverse as you need them to be.
The result: advice that is always in your best interest!
- 401(K) Plans
- 403(B) Plans
- Employee Seminars & Educational Programs
- Pension Administration
- Third Party Remitters For TSAs, IRAs and other Payroll-Based Plans
- SEP Plans
- Business Financial Planning
Individuals and Families
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- College Savings
- Retirement Accounts & Planning
- Estate Planning
Investment Services Through Lesko Securities
- Mutual Funds
- Portfolio Management
- Investment Monitoring & Research
Investment Advisory Services
- Your Advisor acts as a fiduciary looking out for your best interests (see FAQs)
- He or she creates a portfolio based on your needs and risk assessment
- Greater investment access & guidance from Lesko’s Investment committee
- More effective diversification
- Use of low cost ETFs and Mutual Fund Institutional Shares
- Ongoing monitoring and rebalancing of your portfolio
- Professional management & oversight
- Greater fee transparency vs. traditional commission based
- A contract for service with a fixed percentage tiered according to assets under management
- Reduces conflicts of interest.
- An advice-based relationship
- For more information about the qualifications and business practices of our company click here for our Form ADV.